The Night Court TV series wiki
Welcome to the Night Court Wiki
Welcome to the Night Court Wiki !!!
This Wiki is about the long-running NBC-TV show Night Court, which aired from January 4, 1984 to May 20, 1992. The story centers around the night shift of a Manhattan Municipal Court, presided over by the young, unorthodox Judge Harold T. "Harry" Stone (played by Harry Anderson). It was created by comedy writer Reinhold Weege, who had previously worked on the similarly long-running ABC-TV sitcom series Barney Miller in the 1970s and early 1980s.
Contents (view all pages)
|Actors||Characters||Notable characters||Guest stars|
|Forums||People||List of Night Court episodes||Seasons|
- April 20, 2009 - This wiki is created!
- November 6, 2014 - In the past few weeks, there has been a dramatic increase in activity, with the wiki going from 47 to 250+ pages.
- March 8, 2018 - The wiki continues to grow, presently at approximately 350+ pages and counting.
- October 23, 2018 - The wiki still continues to grow, presently at approximately 500+ pages and counting; Timrock has been granted Admin/Beaurucrat rights.
Yakov Korelenko (Yakov Smirnoff) - Russian Immigrant who's a frequent visitor to the courtroom; attempts suicide in Judge Stone's chambers in first episode appearance, later befriends Harry as he attempts to have his wife and kids brought stateside, as well as his brother, whom he also attempts to help defect from the USSR
- Not sure where to start?
- Check out Help:Starting this wiki for some tips
- If you are new to wikis, check Help:Getting_Started
- Check out the community portal to see what the community is working on, to give feedback or just to say hi.
Contribute to this wiki
To write a new article, just enter the article title in the box below.