| Season 2, Episode 1|
#14 in Series (193 episodes)
Harry is put in real "Heavenly" dilemma when a nun (Dinah Manoff) whose case against a muuger/robber shows up in his chambers to tell him that she's left her convent, apparently for him as she's also simtten with him in "The Nun", the Season 1 opener.
|Network/Country:||NBC-TV / United States|
|Air date||September 27, 1984|
|Written by:||Bob Stevens|
|Directed by:||Jeff Melman|
|Guest stars:|| Dinah Manoff|
|← Previous||Next →|
| "Hi Honey, I'm Home" |
(Season 1 finale)
|"Christine and Mac (a.k.a. Daddy for the Defense)"|
|List of Night Court seasons/episodes|
|Full Credits||Transcripts||More Images|
An impressionable young nun decides to leave her order after meeting Harry.
- Note: Dinah Manoff, later of Empty Nest TV series fame, guest stars as Sister Sara Williams.
A nun was mugged and appears in court. And is taken by Harry's laid back approach that she's taken with him and leaves the convent. She then shows up and tells Harry how she feels about him. Harry tries to avoid her but eventually decides to bring her out. And she tries to live it up.
Plot Summary Edit
The second season begins as Harry (Harry Anderson) faces a problem that he can't joke his way out of. It seems that a young novice nun, Sister Sara Williams (Dinah Manoff), has fallen in love with Harry and renounced her vows. The scene in a Japanese restaurant is a riot (and not a quiet riot!) With this episode, Charles Robinson joins the cast as (seemingly) level-headed court clerk Mac Robinson.
Cast (in credits order)Edit
- Harry Anderson as Harold T. Stone
- Charles Robinson as Mac Robinson
- John Larroquette as Dan Fielding
- Richard Moll as Bull Shannon
- Selma Diamond as Selma Hacker
Guest stars/Recurring characters/castEdit
- Dinah Manoff as Sister Sara Williams
- Lu Leonard as Mother Frances
- Randee Heller as Anita Fries
- Sharon Barr as Counselor who dislikes Dan
- Michael Tucci as Mr. Pina
- Earl Boen as Arnold Burger
- Ernest Harada as Ernie Tanaka
- Hal Bokar as Man in Japanese Restaurant
- Jack Jozefson as Ex-Congressman in Japanese Restaurant